Finnish educational expertise in teaching digital skills tailored for your needs
Teachease is an annual subscription service that ensures a successful implementation of a digital skills program tailored for your school.
Teachease helps our students to open up their minds and learn new skills of the digital world. It provides new approaches for learning and teaching where the learner is in the center, including the mindset, tools and practical skills. Our students and teachers are not afraid of coding anymore, and I can trust that learning is happening.Jorge Luis Almanza, Director of Innovation, San Jorge School, Mexico
Our services for schools and districts
We will analyse your current state of digital education against your goals. You will get a report that gives you development recommendations tailored for your situation.
We will provide teaching materials, train your teachers and support them throughout the school year. You will get a successfully implemented digital skills program.
Price: annual fee
Take 15 minutes to tell us about your current state and your goals in relation to digital skills education. You will get our analysis and recommendations for development actions. No fee, no tie-ins.
I was impressed on how detailed the gap analysis report was. I also really liked its progressive approach during three years. It helps me to present and justify a development roadmap for my school’s leadership team.HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY LEARNING, A private international school, Malaysia
A turnkey solution for schools to start and expand teaching digital skills, coding, robotics and AI effectively.
Teachease combines Finnish pedagogical excellence, teaching materials and teacher training for digital skills according to your school’s needs. It provides a digital skills program with a set of lesson plans, hands-on activities and cross-curricular projects for coding, robotics and AI. We make sure all teachers can teach digital skills from preschool to high school.
Included in the service
- Tailored teaching plan for digital skills
- Teaching and learning materials
- Teacher training and continuous support
- Teacher certifications and badges
Teachease program content is tailored to match your school’s objectives for teaching digital skills.
Your program will contain a tailored mix of different learning modules and contents related to coding, robotics and AI. The modules are implemented in your school progressively over time. The learning modules in the Teachease program are based on the project-based learning model developed by Code School Finland, so that your students can become the creative problem-solvers of the future. Teachease lesson plans and materials are based on the Finnish national core curriculum and have been contextualized for global use. Teachease is compatible with, for example, the British National Curriculum and the modules are easy to integrate to IB MYP units.
Customized Teachease program for you: Start the process by using our Gap analysis tool. Gap analysis helps you to see where your school currently lands in coding and other digital competencies education. The results are used to build a customized Teachease program for your school.
- Gap analysis
- Customized Teachease program with a gradual rollout plan
- Confirming the plan and Teachease service level
The Gap analysis is entirely free of cost and does not bind you to anything.
Customized teacher training: Upon agreeing to the Teachease program, the teacher training can begin. The training program will include both pedagogical and content training. The training will promote teachers’ professional development and up-skilling. The efficient training program makes any teacher quickly competent to teach coding, robotics and AI autonomously.
- Instructor led training sessions
- Teacher’s online courses
- Online coding class demonstrations for your students
- Coding clinics for teachers
- Online support for teachers
- Teacher mentoring
- Digital badges and certificates for teachers
Classroom implementation by your teachers: After the training, teachers are ready to bring engaging, project-based and student-centered education on coding, robotics and AI to the students. Teaching is the most important part of the teacher’s own continuous professional development. We provide continuous support for your teachers.
- Project-based, cross-curricular learning projects
- Student materials
- Teacher manuals, lesson plans and slides
- Continuous support by Code School Finland
- Inspired and engaged teachers and students
- Students’ increased ability to apply new knowledge and skills into real life scenarios due to project-based learning with authentic real-life assignments
- High-quality program with a Finnish educational approach to attract students and teachers
- Increased quality of teaching in coding and other digital competencies
- Easy to adopt teaching materials. Savings in time in lesson preparation and grading
- Confident and skilled teachers delivering high quality learning projects regarding coding, robotics and AI
- Savings in time in lesson preparation and grading
- Continuous and friendly teacher support – you are never left alone
Want to know more?
Receive Teachease brochure to your email.
|Size of the program||Price /|
student / year
|Max number of teachers||Number of new Teachease|
program modules per year
|Student books||Teacher materials||Assessment framework|
|Content training||Coding clinics|
lessons per year
|Small||10||1||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Once per year||Once per year||1||1||✓||✓|
|Medium||20||2||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Once per year||Twice per year||2||2||✓||✓|
|Large||To be agreed||To be agreed||3+||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||To be agreed||To be agreed||3+||3+||✓||✓|
|License only*||To be agreed||To be agreed||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
* The “Licence-only” plan can be purchased after completing the roll-out process.
+100 000 students learn with Code School Finland materials globally
The programs offered by Code School Finland are a good fit for MYP curriculum, especially for science or design, because their projects allow students to collaborate, to think creatively, and to apply their knowledge to solve both entertaining and real-world problems.Ms. Tracey Bowen, DP ESS and MYP Science Teacher, International school of Helsinki
Code School Finland and their materials really arise students’ interest in programming in an educational and inspiring way.Mr. Niklas Olsson, Teacher, IT pedagogue, Apple teacher, Backaskolan school
Student satisfaction score
This program is fun and interesting and I would like to join it next timeStudent
Programmes like this should be held more for the learning of every child in this world.Student