EAF is the foremost independent authority that evaluates and certifies educational applications, services, and content, based on strictest quality standards in Finland, the global leader in education quality.
The evaluation performed by EAF confirms the pedagogical approach that we have been promoting and building into our curriculum:
- For learners: creativity, collaboration, exploration and having fun
- For teachers: a turn-key solution to include coding into any subject area teaching that includes all the support and guidance a beginner teacher might need
Here are some highlights from the evaluation report:
- The solution supports a strong student’s agency in learning and requires the user to choose what and how to learn.
- Since all assignments require students to create and use imagination the solution supports learning new things through creative tasks.
- Well designed assessment sections in the students’ materials give a solid structure for formative assessment practices.
- […] inside the coding assignments students have a lot of freedom to explore and choose what to do and how to do things. Teachers are very well guided to support explorative approach.
- Promoting peer-learning systematically and continuously is one of the main pedagogical principles of the Curriculum and this is made very clear in the teacher’s guidebook.
- Collaboration is facilitated in a way that is truly meaningful and beneficial in helping students to achieve learning goals.
We are proud of this testament to our ongoing efforts to produce the best possible coding curriculum and teacher training for primary education to any school in the world. We are always open for new inquiries by ministries, educational authorities or individual schools.
Read more about the report at: https://educationalliancefinland.com/products/code-school-finland-ai-curriculum
And visit our highly acclaimed AI curriculum.