Develop professionally and teach 21st century skills
Include coding, robotics and artificial intelligence in your teaching portfolio easily and efficiently.
How does it work?
To teach with Code School Finland curriculum, you do not need any prior knowledge about coding or robotics. All you need is:
- Positive attitude towards digitalisation and technology.
- Willingness to work long-term on technology-oriented projects with your students.
- Basic skills concerning computers and Internet.
If you are lacking formal teacher qualifications or experience, you will first study the pedagogical approach of our curriculum. With our online courses, training programs and detailed teacher manuals you will be able to start teaching your students quickly and effectively.
What is in it for me?
- Expand your scope. Teaching 21 st century skills with a design-based projects will qualify you for new kind of jobs.
- Save time. Detailed lesson plans and assessment framework help you to minimize the time outside classroom.
- Stay ahead. Digital badge builds up your reputation in the professional competition.
Want to know more?
Leave your details and we will contact you to see how you can benefit from Code School Finland.
Meanwhile, consider participating on 21st Century Coding Pedagogy online course, that gives out a digital badge and involves portfolio work.